Tuesday, March 29, 2011

adult baby and Daddy




This ones for you


You arouse from a great nap to find me sitting beside you. The rocking chair creeks lightly as I step forward to greet your drowsy body. You extend your arms from the crib and find me there and I pick you up in my ever so strong but gentle arms and greet you with a firm hug. I lay you down ever so softly onto the changing table and unsnap your pajamas. Your now heavy diaper means it needs to be changed.

Now I need you to help me complete this story. Come on I know your little mind is just aching to help daddy.


ab Daddy Paul






Daddy Paul
1-888-430-2010$1.99 a min. US and Canada and $2.50 to connect$2.99 International Callers (use (714) 442-2402 to call in from outside of US or Canada.)

No comments:

Post a Comment